NexTalk has a 20 year history of providing industry leading communication solutions to support the Deaf, Hard of Hearing and individuals with limited English speaking proficiency (LEP).
Using a simple software based system, NexTalk provides virtually instant access to certified interpreters at the click of a button.
NexTalk is committed to providing equal communication opportunities in scenarios where accurate information is critical.
What We Do
NexTalk provides software based solutions that can be run on any Windows based computer. Services include:
- VRI—Video Remote Interpreting, providing on-demand access to certified interpreters 24/7
- VRS—Video Relay Service calls, enabling video calls with a sign language interpreter to a hearing third party such as an outside doctor, insurance provider, employer, etc.
- Point-to-point video calls, enabling deaf patients to call family or loved ones
- TTY, TDD Text calls often used as a text equivalent of a Call Button to nurses stations or other personnel. Also meets and replaces all facility ADA TTY requirements
- TRS –Text-Relay Service calls, operator assisted text calls to a hearing person
- Industry leading TTY applications for Call Centers and other inbound communications
Why We’re Successful
NexTalk is committed to our market leading position in mobile, software-based tools to provide clear communications for our customers and users. Because of this commitment, our customer base includes leading medical, call center, and government institutions all across the country. We provide complete ADA compliance for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, and are also HIPAA compliant.
Our solution is easy to install, firewall friendly, and easy to use. With a click of a button interpreters are accessed on-demand within seconds. We work in conjunction with in-house, local, and national interpreting networks for whatever best meets your needs.
NexTalk provides peace of mind by enabling effective communication to each individual. Every person. Every word. Every time.